I've heard about this for a long time, but never really looked into it until a few days ago. And then, up comes the September prompt. So I figured I'd do it.
You can join the linkup here.
So, I'll do Alice today. She's the main character of Where the Music Ends. Maybe this will help to get back into writing it!Shall we begin?
- How did you come up with this character? Hmm, you know, I don't actually remember. I wrote the first drafts of Where the Music Ends several years ago. Alice just ... came. She was the first character, besides the witch.
- Have they ever been starving? Why? And what did they eat to break the fast? Actually, yes she has! In the first part of the book, when she and Gilbert are trying to escape the enchantment, they run out of food and don't eat for several days. And, soup. She eats soup when she's finally able to get some food.
- Do they have a talent or skill that they’re proud of? She's a very fast runner.
- List 3 things that would make them lose their temper. Heh, this is Alice we're talking about. She has lots of things that make her lose her temper. Cowardice is the big one (or what she might perceive as cowardice). Cruelty. And she will also get really angry if someone messes with her brother.
- What is their favorite type of weather? Least favorite? Springtime would be her favorite, when all the weather is warming up and everything is fresh and blooming. She would like the fall weather, but it reminds her every year that she is getting closer to being called into the forest.
- What is their Hogwarts house and/or MBTI personality? I don't know, and that's not really something I've thought about.
- Are they more likely to worry about present problems, or freak out about the unknown future? A little of both.
- What is their favourite thing to drink? Milk.
- What is their favourite color? Least favorite? Blue is her favorite color. Black and red are her least favorite.
- What is a book that changed their life? A book of tales that mentions the free words.
Well, that was fun! I think I'll do Gilbert next month. Who knows? I might make this a regular thing. I do need to get back to blogging.